Friday, June 12, 2009

well... I had a real bad day yesterday. My one kitty died yesterday.He had liver cancer. We didn't know that at the time. He was loosing weight, having seizures, and vomitting. I have 3 cats, 2 are from the same litter. He was 9 years old. I miss him, cause he was my goin to bed cat. He would lay on me and purr..His brother misses him too..He walks around meowing.
I thought I would share my story. Its never easy to lose our pets. I work at the vet clinic and see death everyday, and it always makes me feel bad. But when its yours, my heart aches.
thanks for listening. I will miss his furry little face terribly, but he's left paw prints in my heart..

4 comments:

  1. Shelly, I'm so sorry about your kitty. My heart breaks for you. It's so hard to lose a furry little friend. I'm sending you a hug.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary.. I will miss him terribly. He was my shadow.
    thank you for the hug..
    shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your kitty! I can only imagine the loss you feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you De. I really appreciate your kind words. He was such a sweet cat too. He loved to love on you. thanks again. shelly

    ReplyDelete